VOTE Update: For the Win!



I am very excited to announce that my painting for the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators was selected as one of the two winners for its November Draw This! competition. This means so much to me, not only because there are a lot of other very talented artists who participated, but also because this challenge allowed me to say something more with my artwork. This piece is featured on the front page of scbwi.org. You can find the full gallery of participants here: http://drawthisvote.blogspot.com/

SCBWI will be taking a short hiatus from the Draw This! competition to focus on their winter conference and will return in February 2017 with a new prompt word. I can't wait to see what they have planned next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falling into 2018

Happy June!

Springing Through 2021