SCBWI Draw This: March


As the year moves along, I have continued to stay productive with my artwork. I have a two and a half year old and an almost six month old baby at home and somehow managed so far to have completed eight paintings at this point (and of course, various other forms of art, including needle felting). 

The above painting is my submission for the March SCBWI Draw This challenge. The prompt word is MARCH. I couldn't decide whether to focus on the action of marching, or the month of March. I am a year round type of person, looking forward to each coming season, and excited for the changes that take place. We have been spoiled with a mild winter here in NY, and I was thinking spring thoughts when I came up with this concept. A spring march through the rain. I'm looking forward to marching through some spring rain puddles with my toddler soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy June!

Falling into 2018