Inktober 2016- Part 1

October was quite an event packed month for me. I had expected that with the arrival of my second child that it would be, but with an earlier than expected birth date, things have been a bit chaotic!

I began the month hoping to take part in Inktober, a 31 day celebration of art using any medium of ink: pen, marker, mixed media with ink. I was able to complete 16 of the 31 days. I decided to use a theme for my drawings, and selected Halloween, one of my favorite holidays. I also decided to use the daily prompt words, selected by the illustrious Jake Parker, founder of Inktober. Here are the first 8 drawings:


Fast, Noisy






Collect





Hungry






Sad, Hidden





Lost 




Rock









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy June!

Falling into 2018

SCBWI Draw This: March