Goodbye 2017

I know that it has been awhile since I have posted on here. Nine months, roughly. But, I have had the best reason to be away. For most of this year, my husband and I were expecting our third child, and two weeks ago, we were made to be the luckiest parents of another little girl. We have been blessed to have two amazing children already and now can count our blessings once more. As 2017 comes to an end, I am grateful for all that the year has brought me, especially my complete family of five. I have no doubt that 2018 will bring great things and hope to be able to share more of this past year's projects, as well as the things that I take on in the coming year. Happy New Year, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy June!

Falling into 2018

SCBWI Draw This: March