Road Trip- A Blast From The Past


There is nothing better during the summer than being able to take a vacation. But, with one child and a second on the way, it is difficult to be able to take big trips these days. So, I was very excited when my husband surprised me with a quick getaway to Philadelphia to celebrate our five year wedding anniversary. I was increasingly thrilled when our short trip was scheduled to include a visit to the Franklin Institute to see The Science Behind Pixar exhibit. Having a degree in 3D animation, it was fun to be able to relive those feelings that I had as an enthusiastic student learning about computer animation for the first time. There were many interactive sections to the exhibit, and I feel that it did a great job of explaining the overall process. The exhibit is running for only a few more days, so if you are in the area, be sure to make a visit!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy June!

Falling into 2018

SCBWI Draw This: March