Taking things lying down


While January was a month about working and creating, February was the month where the universe told me to slow down. My two year old came down with a mild case of the flu, the first time she has ever been sick for longer than a couple of days. Then, I threw out my back so badly that I was walking around with my top half parallel to the floor. It has been a few weeks on the road to recovery, and I have had to be creative with my parenting. There has been a lot of time spent on the floor doing art projects and I am pushing my baby around the house in his pram, but I am still doing what I can to create and stay inspired. Hopefully the rest of the year will be a healthy one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falling into 2018

Happy June!

Springing Through 2021